mschmalenbach

Let me suggest to you all that you join the UKHRD discussion group at www.ukhrd.com
It is free, but focused mainly on the UK market, though there are some overseas members. I have been a member for years and by putting out a request for help like the needs here for 360 degree tools, am always amazed at the high quality of help I get.
You should also look to www.trainerbase.co.uk as well for similar help.
Kind regards
Martin

From United Kingdom,
steeve
Thank you for your help but I believe that all what I said is not clear...
I m realizing a market study about the 360 feedback!
It s like a playrole...I have to promote a 360 feedback on line. Therefore i must study the market, analyse the competition...but i don't have tools for that!
Can you help me please?

From Canada,
rekhadaniel

Steeve,
Desole, Sorry for not getting this posted to you earlier - however it's in english - will post some french sites for you in a bit
Cheers!
Rekha
you might want to check out some of the Quebec, Canada HR sites for 360 market data - that is already in french.

From United States, Saint Louis
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc 360_881.doc (116.5 KB, 88 views)

soms23

Hi Steeve,
Thanks for the site. But I could not log in as it is password protected. Please let me know how to explore it.
Also plz don't use Sorry for my English in every post of yours. You don't have to feel sorry, you have to feel proud- for all the efforts you have taken to make us understand.
Regards,
Soumya Shankar

From India, Bangalore
steeve
Hello everybody?
Can you give me a piece of advice?
Can you list for me some famous RH magazines?
I want to promote a RH tool but I don't know the best medium for that...
Can you help me please?
Regards
Steeve, the French Studient

From Canada,
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.