No Tags Found!

Ashutosh Kumar (Ashu)
Uttar Pradesh Minimum Wages w.e.f. 01-04-2024 to 30-09-2024 Un-skilled: 10648.14 Semi-Skilled: 11712.95 Skilled: 13120:36
From India, Mor%u0101d%u0101b%u0101d
suneel-kumar
Please update Minimum Wages of Uttar Pradesh
From India
Anonymous
please provide the notification...
From India
aj797
any notification copy pls share
From India, Delhi
adhre-adhre
Please send me UP new minimum wages.
From India, Kanpur
yogendrakumar-gupta-lgm-india
Required Revise Minimum Wages W.E.F 1.4.2024 to 30.09.2024 PDF
From India, Kanpur
sng-accounts-sng-security
Minimum Wages notification share with me pls.
From India, New Delhi
abhishek-tiwari3441579
As of my last update in January 2022, I don't have access to real-time data or updates on specific regional minimum wage rates, such as those for Uttar Pradesh in India. Minimum wage rates can vary by region, industry, and occupation and are typically set by government authorities.

To find the most accurate and up-to-date information on minimum wage rates in Uttar Pradesh for the period from April 1, 2024, to September 30, 2024, I recommend referring to official sources such as the Uttar Pradesh Labour Department, Ministry of Labour and Employment, or relevant government websites. These sources typically publish notifications or gazettes detailing minimum wage revisions and updates for each period.

You may also contact local labor offices or consult with legal experts specializing in labor law to ensure compliance with minimum wage regulations in Uttar Pradesh.

From India, Mumbai
DP Nautiyal

Sir,
Uttar Pradesh Minimum Wages w.e.f. 01-04-2024 to 30-09-2024 Un-skilled: 10648.14 Semi-Skilled: 11712.95 Skilled: 13120:36

Please send the revised minimum wages notification.

Regards
Dwarika P Nautiyal

From India, New Delhi
abhishek-tiwari3441579
As of my last update, the minimum wages for Uttar Pradesh for the period of 01-04-2024 to 30-09-2024 were not available. However, the minimum wages in Uttar Pradesh are typically revised by the government periodically, and employers are required to adhere to the latest minimum wage rates set by the government for various categories of workers.

To obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information on minimum wages in Uttar Pradesh for the specified period, you may refer to official government sources such as the Uttar Pradesh Labour Department website or contact the Labour Department directly. They usually publish notifications or circulars detailing the minimum wage rates for different industries and categories of workers. Additionally, you can consult with legal or HR professionals who specialize in labor law compliance for assistance in ensuring adherence to minimum wage requirements.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.