No Tags Found!

sarkarshweta
hi..madan i got back to ths site after a long gap..n dnt hve latest updates on exam or assignments. I guess many of the others have already cleared the assignments/exams..
even I need help..since am lagging behind..

From India, Calcutta
MADAN MOHAN VERMA

Dear All Please find attached soft copy of assignment of management accounting.
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING.doc (80.5 KB, 107 views)

rchn_mnn
hi frnds am new in this forum so plz help! i have enrolled scdl pgdhrm in july'08 session. so need help frm u all regardin study materials,assignments, practice papers etc..Can anyone please help me with assignments and solved papers of Human Resource Development and Training subject... pls do help me if possible
THanks.waiting 4 replies!

From India, Thana
anil.arora

Greetings of the Day,
Dear Sir,
Are you Wg Comd MM VERMA who was working with Rolex Hosiery in 2006 as a GENERAL MANAGER and after worked with a Buyer House.
If yes, im really really happy to see you here...

From India, Gurgaon
Shilpa.pruthi
Hi,
I got back to the forum after very long time. I have completed my 2 assignment ( OB/HRM) scored 21 and 23 respectively. Have given OB exam also scored 42/70..:( planning to give HRM exam this weekend... little tensed...
How'z it going with you all. please share some sample assignment and paper if any of you have. please let me know if any one of you need my help....
I am very scared of Management accounting subject..have nt started studying yet. :( :( .. And any one of you have got 2nd semester's book ????
Keep posting!!!
Regards,
Shilpa

From India, Bangalore
Shilpa.pruthi
Hi All, I have found this website scdlguide dot ucoz dot com there sample assignment for some subjects are available. Pls chk if it’s helpful for any one. - Shilpa
From India, Bangalore
Shilpa.pruthi
Hi all, refer SCDL Virtual classes.. these are very helpful.. u can get complete information at the SCDL site. Regards, Shilpa
From India, Bangalore
raviraj44
Hi all
I just finished sem 1... in 2 assginments i got 16 and 17 and in rest i got 21 23 25 , papers where not that good ...in account is got 41/70 and rest all i got inbetween 44 to 47...
Finally finishe dup with sem 1...

From India
Shilpa.pruthi
grt Ravi..congrats!!! I finished my HRM exam too..scored 52.:) Howz was Accounting paper??? can u pls help me how to study that subject..any tips.. Thnx Shilpa
From India, Bangalore
Naida
Hi Shilpa,
I guess you scored pretty gud grades for both the assignments n even equally fair for exam also. I get inspired n more determined to clear up this when i see you guys posting your updated scorings :-)
Pls share wth me the pattern for Assignments as I find most of existing assisnments form previous batches. If you have any snapshots from the current batch, pls mail me to .
Thanks,
Naida

From Philippines, Marilag
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.