No Tags Found!

raviraj44
hi Richa ,
Welcome to the forum. Hope your studies goin well. when have you scheduled your exams. i am always live on this site. You can always reach me at or u can call me at +918891334688
My studies are not going that well but i have completed 3 units in all subjects till now. My other id is when m out of office. How are your studies goin on?How about assignments?Have you taken any?I have not taken any uptill now. I have scheduled the exam from nov 24th itself.
Just email Shweta Sarkar for material. Since i had sent her some question papers.
Anyways where you work and what you work on? I am a programmer analyst in CTSH i.e. cognizant tech solutions at KOCHI. where are you from? I know i have asked too many questions hope you will answer atleast some.

From India
rajnag12

Hi Friends,
I am new to his forum. I have taken admission from SCDL - PGDRHM 2010. I would like to be in touch with all of you for sharing study material and all other stuff. My Mail id:rajnag12@gmail.com.
Thank you,
Rgds,
Raju

From India, Hyderabad
rajnag12

Hi Raviraj44,
Happy to see your message.
I am from Hyderabad and am working with Pvt. Co. I took admission in PostGraduation Diploma in Business Operations in July'10.
I would like to know which specialization you have opted and is their anybody who has opted the Business operation as their specialization.
Thank you,
Rgds,
Raju

From India, Hyderabad
Naida
Hi,
I dont stay in India n i guess I am the only student here in this country so hv to take an approval for my examination center and the authorised person to take up the exam , so have to sort it out.
I tried to chk the virtual class but to my surprise i found it totally waste as it doesnt explain anything in detail apart frm whts writtten in our books. Did u tried to attempt any of the assignments so far??

From Philippines, Marilag
raviraj44
hello Edamana,
You are requested not to spawn irrelated threads which is not in no form communicating vital knowledge in regards to the scope of this post originally written by Sarkar Shweta.
This place strictly not meant for marketing and advertisments.kindly make the note of this and take care that irrelevant threads are not spawned here.
If you need any information on scdl pgdhrm 2010 ,You will get full assistance. Thank you.

From India
raviraj44
reply to Raju: I am Raviraj Parab , I have opted for HRM. I am B.Tech(EEE) and now i am doing PGDHRM. I am currently working at CTSH.
From India
Shilpa.pruthi
Hi Naida,
I am also a student of PGDHRM 2010 batch. I have recently given the assignment of OB.. i passed the same. let me know if you need any help. lets start Live chat. we all can join the group and share our knowledge and expwrience with other.. hopefully that will be fruitful for everyone.
i ma planning to give OB exam also next week.. its little difficult to study all subject together.... lets help each other.. you guys can send me an email at .
-Shilpa

From India, Bangalore
jai shastri

tell me or give private message to me wat you wanna be help....24*7
watever is warm & inspirin, watever means most to you, watever makes you smile & brings you joy... thats wat i wish for you.. all the best
with best regards
jai shastri

From India, Lucknow
Naida
Hi Shilpa,
Can you pls gv me some idea about the assignments pattern. I did tried to luk on free available sites for the pattern of Qs but not really sure if they are really according to new patteren being followed. Pls pass on some study material if you have that helped you to prepare for assignments.Also in how many attemps you were able to finish the assignment??
Pls send me an email at .
Thanks,
Naida

From Philippines, Marilag
raviraj44
Hi All
how is your progress going on? I just cleared management acc assignment. got 23/30. is only 1 attempt available or is there chance to improve the score?
@shilp: you seem to have answered the assignment i suppose!is it only one attempt what we get or only if we fail we get the second attempt?

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.