No Tags Found!

NEELANJAN
Hello ,
I am sushmita,have done M.A. in Psychology & persuing M.B.A.(HR).I am currently working with a management consultancy for the past 2 months.I have an interview scheduled with A.F.Ferguson & company on 5th march 06 for the post of HR consultant.I really want to crack the interview & get in to this organisation.Please help me to prepare for the interview & do well, I will be very greatful.
Regards
Sushmita.[/b]

From India, Delhi
pranati

1 -Be prepared with the details and theory of all the consultancy work you have done
2- Goto their website and check out what all they provide consultancy on and be prepared with the theory on those in details...
eg if they are into hr audits be prepared with theory /methodologies etc
3- analysis

From India, Mumbai
Samaira

Hey Sushmita,
First of all,all the best :)
Another member,Neha had posted this document about the most frequently asked interview questions....i am providing the link in case you missed the article.
<link no longer exists - removed>
Just be yourself and remember ,they should like you for what you are.
There are 3 things an employer looks for in a prospective candidate:
1) Candidate's interest in the field
2) Relevent knowledge about the chosen field
3) Candidate fitting in the organization culture
If we are clear about these three, we are bound to succeed and find a job that is both a learning and enjoyable experience.
All the best,once again.
Cheers

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.