Barkha Temle

Hello Everyone, Can anybody explain to me Jargons? what exactly it means. which thing comes under it. Please explain.
I know complete HR comes into it. like vision, objective. then how to achieve it. all these things. But friends I want a proper definition in a professional way.
Please reply immediately.

From India, Bhopal
neha_rawal20

Hey Barkha!
Jargons are some words or phrases which are used in every field. these are technical words. A person having a thorough knowledge of the field is aware of these jargons and can even use it as he is in practice of using those words or phrases. there are jargons used in Medical field, HR, finance, IT field e.t.c. jargons help.
Like u can see there are some diseases pronounced by doctors in a very technical language and the common man is made understood it in normal language.
this is actually a kind of languge known to the ones in the field through experience. Also the same way in HR there is a different meaning for different things. A worker would never understand the meaning of word you are fired!
:)
hope it helps
Neha

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.