adityaoak

Hi, a lot of people have given inputs, so here I go too.

1. These suggestions are from my own experience. Some may suit you, some maynot. Pls pick and choose.

2. Remember that improving English (or learning and mastering any language) is a long and continuous process and can't happen quickly.

3. U can start small- by reading papers, books etc, listening to radio and news for a short time daily

4. TV serials (Star World, Zee cafe, Comedy Central etc) are a great source of entertainment and english improvement. Disclaimer: culturally some might be a little shocking but you can stick to simple, family oriented serials. There are some that air on Comedy Central.

5. Pls get a dictionary on phone and on your PC. I suggest wordweb. Do a search and u will find this free dictionary which is very user friendly. It is available on PC and on phone.

6. Many have talked about confidence. I agree. Don't be bogged down by the pressure of learning English. Be persistent and with time you will see the improvement.

From India, Mumbai
Priya.1994

Hi Ridhima If u want to improve your english follow all the things which above mentioned and my suggestion to you speak with people in english and dnt think that ur english is nt good u cant speak etc.just speak wid everyone in english watever u know say them in english coz when u will speak wid them in english automatically they will reply in english then u will know ur self how to speak n automatically u will start to speak fluently.
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.