No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I asked my employer during leave to provide me with detailed salary as they are making unauthorised deductions from it. But they denied and only providing me recent salary.

How can I ask company to provide me full list so they can't deny at all?

From India, Chandigarh
KK!HR

Your query lacks clarity, assuming that your organisation has not been issuing salary slips and on your insistence for it, they have given you the recent one, you have to follow up with your HR for the remaining pay slips. Probably, they are smelling trouble, that is why the previous slips are not being issued.
Issue of salary slip is a statutory necessity and unauthorised deduction from salary is a very serious matter.
Follow up with employer and if all attempt fails, you may consider lodging a complaint with the local labour officer

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
To clarify all the things, They are deducting some amount from my monthly salary and as I left the company. They are not givimg me that deducted money. They are saying, its is a bonus and will not be given if you leave in the middle of the year.

My point is, If it is a bonus, it cannet be deducted from my salary as bonus is a separate from it. So I asked them to provide me detailed salary sheet, but they are only insisted on giving me breakdown of the salary, but not for the money deducted.THey call it "CTC annexure".

I asked CEO to do meeting to resolve this matter. But he is not reday to meet and tries to end everything via HR. HR is a fersher and only saying that this is company-policy as they will do it in compilance with it.

I asked them if they are not ready to give me this deducted money, as they are saying that this is bonus, I asked them to provide this in written form, which they are just ignoring.

This is the whole story of me. That's why I am asking for detailed sheet. They have not given me a single slip at all.

So for this reason I was asking how can I obtain a copy of detailed sheet.

From India, Chandigarh
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi
Any component ( whatsoever term used) which form part of Gross salary to be paid to employee.

Howlong you worked and have you raised this question while was in service?

At the time of joining have you recieved your Appointed order with salary Annexure.

Is there any clause mentioned in the Appointment order that you should complete minimum this period to claim bonus.

Nowadays many employer pay statutory bonus itself on monthly basis by dividing a portion of Gross salary as Bonus which is not right.

You may talk to your HR again and inform that if your concern is not resolved you be forced to approach Labour office for remedy. They might respond to it.

From India, Madras
Anonymous
I have worked there for 2 years and three months. I was never be told that If I left company in the middle of deduction year, I will not be getting deducted money.

I asked them on a call but the only thing they said is it will be given at year end.

I have appraisel letter in which they mentioned Rs. 40k as gross renumeration. But salary I received was 37,800 after deduction.

There's no point for deduction of money and bonus in any of my appointment or appraisel letter. They only told me verbally that this amount will be deducted and given at year end during appraisel.

There's no point which about minimum period to claim money. They just told they have policy to not give money. When I asked them to provide me this answer in written form, they just ignored.

I asked HR multiple times, but getting only one reply that she will be explaining CTC face-to-face. They are completely ignoring the deduction and not even provide me salary sheet which I asked.

From India, Chandigarh
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Got it. What was your role there. If your role is not supervisory in nature then you may take it further through respective Labour Office.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.