No Tags Found!

Suresh P

Dear Suresh
A lots of suggestions, comments, etc are given above.
In my opinion in addition to the above, if one feels that he / she is taken care of, respected by the other sincerely then he / she will feel to contribute to the other sincerely. The contribution from each other should flow selflessly then the loyalty be generated. Both parties should try to sincerely contribute to this effect.
Suresh

From India, Pune
pari.68218@gmail.com
Hi, I totally agree with the excellent suggestions by all the respected members here.....almost everything has been covered over here......excellent posts!! Regards, Supriya
From India, Indore
the.unconventional

Hey,
First, every living beings, by nature, crave to have importance and love. Make the employees feel, genuinely, that they are truly valued, and important to the organization. This is the single most powerful feeling, as per my understanding, that would naturally increase loyalty.
Second, the top ppl should meet ppl lower the hierarchy on periodic basis to listen to them and ask them if they are fine. This will make an impression that the top ppl are personally interested in them. This in turn will result in increasing loyalty.
Third, call people by names, to the extent possible (bcoz i don't know the size of the org.). This will work on the subconscious level of the members of the organization.
Warm Regards,
Kirtan..
"Blessed to realize that i don't — and can't — know everything!!"

From India, Ahmadabad
skhadir

Dear Mr. Suresh,
NOT POSSIBLE to improve LOYALTY but one can LOSE/GIVE AWAY HIS LOYALTY FOR PEANUTS PRICE. You can definitely succeed in enhancing PERFORMANCE LEVELS.
Senior/Experienced Members including others had posted their suggestions.
Onething what i had understood is that, you are "A LOYAL PERSONALITY" and i am sure you can educate your employees about "LOYALTY". You'll get mixed response but, very few will show interest in your hard work.
Kindly do correct me if i am wrong..
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
Bhavani Sundar
Hi,
I liked all the post here, I personally feel that trusting your employee will increase their commitment towards the organization and also both the employee as well as the employer should share their contribution.
Regards,
Bhavani S

From India, Madras
amirtha12varshini

I had read suggestions and views posted by various members of this forum. I would like to Participate in this Brainstorming session and submit my suggestion for further reference, which may serve a purpose.

Loyalty Refers to the Person is absolutely true to all the times..

All Employees should be treated equally without showing partiality...This will avoid employee thinking against the organization

If you want your employees to be loyal towards their organization, the first and foremost thing is Motivation which can be given During Induction period, introducing him or her to all employees and much more information to be revealed in favor of employees This makes an employee to mingle with his team members at all levels and build professional relationship.

Excellent Guidance this will make him more attracted towards the company.

Stress Free environment will make him more ACTIVE/DYNAMIC/ENTHUSIASTIC.

Dispute Resolution when Problem arises - Solve it then and there - BIASED DECISIONS

Good Compensation packages based on performance and evaluation of an Employee

Offer an incentives program for the loyal and hardworking employees.

Updating Knowledge of latest technologies and policies.

Offer benefits to the employees such as health care and vacation time.

As Suggested by Ms. (Cite Contribution) Pointed out can arrange for Family day which include weekend parties,Picnics.As Mr.Bhaskar said Loyalty is a inborn quality. people can change under different circumstances.

As Mr.Khadir Sorted out always beleive in Positive Motivation.which can take into a greater level

From India, Coimbatore
boss2966

Dear Varsha Nice Reply. So your positive approach and self-driven confidence is visible from your above reply. Keep on sharing your views and comments on all the healthy threads. All the best
From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.