No Tags Found!

manjula.deshmukh

Hi Himanshu, Was working on a training module on Customer Focus. Found your presentation at the right time. With your permission, will customise it to suit my training needs. Thanks. Manna
From India
ninofreer
Hi!!!!!
Thank you very much for sharing this amazing material......
I work for a private school in Costa Rica and have been giving workshops for the front line to improve customer service. Your presentation will be of great help for this year's seminar.
I guess as I'm visual, that some images or cliparts could be useful to make it "lighter".
Thanks again for this presentation!
best regards from Costa Rica

From Costa Rica, San José
nilojan
Hi Himanshu,
I have just downloaded the PPT. Great One. You can make it bit colourful by adding pictures. Will make it attractive too. If i am getting time will add picture and send it to you for approval is that k with you.
Thank You.

From India, Chennai
johnbuselt
Thanks — we’re going to add some additional information to the presentation and use for health-care customer service. This is a great start — thanks, again!
From United States, Wichita
ASHFAQ ASLAM
i reviwed this ppt, its good in start, boring in mid :( what you have to do.. you have to cut it short so can intrest should be remain when it was started.. anyways its good presentation.. we can use this ppt to train our ppl in order to give good and quality services to our customers.
Best regards
Ashfaq
Training executive
MTBC(Pvt) Ltd

From Pakistan
Tanveerqazi
Hi Himanshu,
I am Tanveer newly join this forum, I have gone threw your ppt you have mostlly coverd all points of CS which is very good. People can use it according thier requirement.
Thanks
Tanveer
National Training Executive

From India, Pune
ssleela
Hi Himanshu,
Im Leela and im a trainer in the softskill area . Looking at your slides, if you dont mind, has all the needful content but its just words. You need to add alot of pictures as using VAK principles in our slides makes our presentation and that creates the attraction for the candidate to look at the slides and listen at the same time. The background colour of your slide should also be energertic. Its juz my opinion but you have actually put alot of input there. Cheers.

From Malaysia, Melaka
ayshakhan
Dear Himanshu
I have just downloaded the ppt. Looks good as I had a brief look at it. Will comment more later or give my input to you. I am a trainer and mainly train personnel for call center and customer service. I would like to thank you for this great work.
regards
ayshakhan

toniketev
Hi Himanshu,
I am new in customer care.
I have just downloaded the presentation. It appears to me a pretty comprehensive.
I was wondering if it is possible by any chance to provide me with any articles that you might thinking are worth considering for developing a nice CC presentation. If you have any book for suggestion that would be good too.
You can send all the necessary information to my e-mail
regards
toniketev

From Macedonia, Skopje
khushkhushi

Hi,
I have gone through the PPT.I'll say the matter is gud but there should be something creative as well .For eg if some pictures are added to it ,it becomes more graceful.But rest the matter is really gud.
Thanks for sharing

From India, Ghaziabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.