No Tags Found!

karishma25
Hi Himanshu, PPT is really good. Just wanted to check if I can modify and use it in my org? I have to present on the same topics. Thanks for sharing such fantastic presentations. Regards, Karishma

viviansandeep
Hi Himanshu,
Just downloaded your PPT and well, being a trainer myself, it sure is gonna help a lot. Went through and found so much of info that i need to share with the rest of the crowd. Thanks again. Hoping to see more similar ones from your end.
Regards,
Sandeep

From India, Bangalore
fmeunier
Hi!
Was looking for some information of customer complaints and fell on this customer service presentation... Good one - as a suggestion, same as you have a couple of slides for "Don'ts", I would have done a couple of ones of "dos" (positive language)..
Thank you

From Spain, Madrid
arnoldpallo

it’s very good ppt, i’m sure it’s very useful for the customer service purpose. rgds, Arnold
From Qatar, Doha
mohans2100
Hi dude, This is Mohan sharma from ahmdabad i have downloaded the PPT slide it’s really good it will help me a lot in my traning session
From India, Vadodara
AmdeGizaw
Hi; I have gone through it and found it to be valuable. I am going to work on it and with your permission i would upload what I did. thanks again Amde
From Ethiopia, Addis Abeba
alanloi
Dear Himanshu
Thank you for sharing your training program. I have just downloaded it but have yet to see it, but wanted to say thank you just the same. For me it would serve as more as comparing ideas from another professional in the same field.
Thank you once again.
Regards
Alan

From Malaysia, Johor Bahru
JABBY
Hi Guys,
I require ur assistance in providing a comprehensive competency directory for a financial SECTOR which houses competencies, competency definitions and their behavioural indicatiors(i.e. proficiency levels: Entry, Basic, Intermediate, Advanced & Mastery).
I will appreciate your feedback soon.
Thanks as usual.
jABBY!

From Nigeria, Lagos
milanjanuary

Dear Himanshu excellent ppt.thanks for sharing ,just one thing you can do to make it more effective is by adding few pics.It holds viewers interest. Thanks Mitali
From India, New Delhi
anilpathi

Thank you hima. Its a good one. Would you able to share the Facilitator’s Guide for this presentation so that it would be easy for one to run this program. Good work. Keep it up !!
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.