No Tags Found!

tarak shaw

One of our employee who had been retired on 26.03.201 on his 58 years age after completion of his 10 years 4 months service. Today I have tried to submit his Form-19 for withdrawal of the PF amount and Form-10D for Monthly pension. However, I have successfully submitted Form-19 but surprisingly at the time of submission of Form-10D, there is showing "E03:Date of Exit against current employment is not available", whereas I have submitted his exit date properly and approved it from our end. I am not understanding the issue. Can you please guide me about the reason?
From India, Kolkata
ritesh-patil1

Is yours issue solved Because i am facing same problem If it is solved plz tell necessary steps further
From India, Pune
tarak shaw

Yes, I have submitted successfully and it has been settled also from PF end.
From India, Kolkata
sankuravi
I am also facing prom,. Date of exit against current employment,. While applying form 10d employees. Please answer how to rectify the problem.

Anonymous
i am also facing same problem while applying form 10D, kindly suggest how to rectify this problem.
From India, Bengaluru
pml-mmn
Once you linked adhar details in your pf portal you should not change anything in adhar card. If you find any mistakes in adhar card you should correct the mistakes and then linked with pf portal. This is the reason for E03 error
From India, New Delhi
pujo
Unable To Do Submission Of "Form - D" - "E03:Date Of Exit Against Current Employment Is Not Available"
From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
Unable To Do Submission Of "Form - D" - "E03:Date Of Exit Against Current Employment Is Not Available" AT THE TIME OF 10D SUBMISSION
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg 10D REJ.jpg (196.3 KB, 16 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.