No Tags Found!

nathrao

""I was given to understand that the organization started working @ 9AM instead of 7.30 Am

Also I came to know that the keys were not available with the appropriate people

What precautions and corrections are you intending to do so that the above does not repeat.""

I am surprised that you have confusion regarding working hours??

Is the incident regarding keys not being available happening frequently/often??

""STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE which are to be followed

According to me approximate man hours lost 200x 90minutes = 18000 minutes = 300 hours

Correct me if I am wrong ""

As per VP there is no SOP and I feel there was need to show loss of working hours.VP is senior enough to realise.

What I feel as an outsider-clash of thought and working styles between two of you exists.

The letter writing could have been deferred till face to face interaction with VP was done.

Reaction of VP was a fighting reply and apparently previous discord prompted a retaliatory reply.

Mature high level professionals avoid such clashes.

Probably as one member of our company says-he can get another job easily- makes him touchy and ready to throw up this job.

My advice(I do not know if I am qualified enough)-sit across the table in congenial atmosphere and try to understand where issues have come up,how to bridge the gap which will affect the company.

Higher you go the more emotional intelligence is required with an ability to work with people who have different style of working.

I do hope my words will be taken in right spirit as an unbiased person.

From India, Pune
gsv@sysconinstruments.com
Dear forum members,
Thank you very much for your varied opinion and advice
i have realized lot of things from this episode.
Mainly the organization has to move in a more professional manner and the quality of people manning important position determine how professional we can be.
On the personal front i agree with the suggestion given to undergo training on communication and other topics
Any one of the members specializing in these training pl contact me
i would like to hereby treat this issue as closed and request the forum to DELETE this thread henceforth
Regards

From India, Bengaluru
L.Teck

Wow, you wrote him a rude letter and it’s no wonder he replied to you that way. It would have been better for you to invite him for a sit down discussion over coffee and sort out the issues.
From Singapore, Singapore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.