No Tags Found!

pvaaybee
1. On the positive side the major lesson from nano is that the company was able to create a mass awareness, almost a hype, for a product almost without spending anything on marketing/adspend etc, initially. This hype also resulted later in people's resentment, because this hype was not reflected on the road, the numbers didn't come.
2. Even for the first time buyers, the risk of not buying a complete car was more, as compared adding a few hundred rupees to their EMI. Even today, after so much of adspend and awareness how many of us would risk a single day 400 -500 Km journey on a Nano? With the ever increasing length of our highways everyone wants to be on the safer side when on road.
3. Nano is definately a boon for a second or third car buyer, ask anyone living in metro, where the fight is for even a centimetre of space. For a first time buyer it's not more than a four wheeled Auto.

From India, New Delhi
sachin2805
First of all every Indian must be proud of Mr. Ratan Tata. As We have so many car companies in country but only Tata motors shown courage to introduce a car with such price range.My organization makes spare of Nano and I know many inner facts of this vehicle, Obviously to earn huge profit was not intention of Tata Motors, only one intention to bring luxury in middle class family.Hence we should respect their approach.
As per as technical points are concern facilities are directly proportional to cost hence one should not expect all facilities in such a small cost, if you need luxury options are open.
Sachin

From India, Pune
pvaaybee
I very much agree with sachin, but the point we were sharing was, not to doubt the integrity of the Tata group, which even I am proud of, but the lessons from Nano. Let us try to be relevant.
From India, New Delhi
GAcademy

Well, according to me long wait period has really killed the charm of owning this car.First you are igniting the mindset of Indian middle class for having car and then you are asking him to wait for practically 2 years? No way he is going to wait for however superb model. Look at Swift Dezire. Such a great car potential buyers also are moving away simply because of long wait period.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.