No Tags Found!

April16
I\\\'ve APplied For My PF in the Month Of April.... Which Is Now As per Pf Claim Status is Settled & Amount Sent through Cheque on 28th Of July...
But the Chq is not yet recieved by my Bank..
Can you please tell me how much time it takes for Pf Clearence in the senario where chq is allready been sent.

From India, Nasik
poojakatiyar

Dear,
I would advice you to first wait for this month & still if you dont get the amount transferred in your a/c it means there is some mismatch in the basic details those present in your Bank a/c & your PF a/c. In that case you will get a letter from PF Office for the cancellation of the cheque mentioning the problem.
If your bank doesn't receive the cheque then you can go to that branch of SBI where your company submits the monthly PF challan and inquire them about your cheque, by showing your ID proof you can directly collect cheque from there.
If you dont get your cheque in SBI also then you can directly go to the PF office with your ID proof & collect your cheque.
Regards
Pooja

From India, Hyderabad
ppmarketing

Hi User,
First of all,please remember if you have given IFSC Code of Bank Branch on photocopy of passbook with your phone no on claim. Now PF offices gives refund of members balance for withdrawal through NEFT within 15 days to 1 month from date of receiving for this reason IFSC code requires by them. If not so provided by claimant, then they send amount by ECS through bank & it will take 2 month or more. You can enquiry about your PF Claim Status by this website www.epfindia.com & go to the link Know Your Claim Status. Put your region,select office from state & give company code & your PF No. then EPF will show your current claim status.

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.