No Tags Found!

zia16khan
Dear Folks,
I have joined this company in Sep 2011 and was there at last annual bonus distribution at Diwali.My company gave me Rs 3000/- as consolation since i was new in the company.Now i already completed a year in this company.I need to know whether my company would give me my full basic salary as yearly bonus since its a normal practice in this company or they will calculate my bonus on pro rata basis of the accounting year??

From India, New Delhi
ram2hr

Generally All companies follow two methods They may calculate on the Pro Rata Basis of the Accounting Year Kindly check through the cut-off Months Bonus payable period say like April -2011 to March 2012 or Diwali Period (November 2011) to Diwali Period (November 2012).....
In this above periods the Earned Basic will be Calculated for annum and * 8.33%/12.33% will be paid as per the company policies....Many companies may opt for Ex-Gratia as well.......

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.