Vivek-DSIL
Dear Sir,
I am working in a sugar industry. As per practice, our company contributed 8.33% of basic or Rs. 541/- which ever is lesser in Employee Pension Fund. But few days ago, I read the article of Mr. Prabhakar Sinha ji published in Times of India, which is handed over to me by some one. As per this, I done some exercise in excel and come to know that an employee can get more enough pension if 8.33% of basic goes to EPS.
In this regard, I searched on net and found a circular of Mr. Rajesh Bansal, Addl. Central P. F. Commissioner (Pension) issued to all RPFC of Regional Offices / Sub Regional Offices. In the circular, Mr. Bansal described in brief on the subject “Contribution on salary exceeding the statutory limit (Para 11(3)) of EPS-95.
Can anybody help me and clarify that how we can contribute 8.33% of basic in EPS in present scenario? It will be help me a lot if your good selves answer on my mail ID also.
Thanks & Regards
Vivek Kumar Singh
+919412326849
vksingh_

From India, Delhi
Vivek-DSIL
Dear Sir,
In regard of above query, i am attaching article of Mr. Sinha, exercise in excel sheet and circular of Mr. Rajesh Bansal for reference please.
Hoping for your valuable comments on the above said issue as this will help a lot to all.
Thanks & Regards
Vivek

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Pension.JPG (284.8 KB, 91 views)
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Pension_Calculation.xls (21.5 KB, 176 views)
File Type: pdf Circular.pdf (31.5 KB, 221 views)

Vivek-DSIL
Dear Sir,
Thanks for appreciation. But my query still pending. Concerned RPFC is not agree to do this. In this regard, i also enquired through RTI.
I request to all citehr member to share their valuable comments, so that we can approach to RPFC effectively.
Thanks & regards
Vivek

From India, Delhi
satish__kumar

Dear Vivek, You can go to your RPFC and contacr PRO ( Public Relation officer) he/she explain clealy your query. other wise u can register Grivence cell in EPFO. Regards Satish
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.