No Tags Found!

Ash Mathew

No Sirs.
Please understand that your knowledge on HR will not be the same as what I know or ever heard of.
Likewise, there are Corporates and even HR professionals who dont know the "scope of the HR job". People still think HR does with payroll and recruiting, and all areas that can be done away with.
Please understand, it is such misconceptions that blinds the company from seeing what an HR dept can contribute.
It was only durign a National Seminar of role of HR in recession - I came to know many important factors - that I never knew that HR could contribute. I knew it tho, but never put it in practise.
All it takes is the right way to explain.
Thanks,

From India, Madras
naveen
Dear Rashid,
I am not agree with you. As the knowledge of the persons having the same qualification also varies, in the similar way, scope of HR also varies from person to person. Hr might be different for you than what I think about HR profession. So its not justified to say that its useless to ask the question why HR required. Inspite of this you can point out one or more important role of HR which signify that HR must be there in an organisation to run it successfullyu.
Regards,
Naveen

From India, Visakhapatnam
uniquenaga

Dear cite hr members,
I believe this may not be the right way of replying the sr. management people or other colleagues, while asking about the retainment of HR personnel in organisation during recession.
But, I want to stress one point to every one, in particular to Mr.Sujeet.
Mr.Sujeet,
On the salary day, take two to three days leave without putting salary to all.
This will prove the value of HR in an organisation.
This is best and simple way of asking others to shut their mouth.
regards,
Uniquenaga.:neutral:

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.