No Tags Found!

harsha008
Dear HR Fraternity,
Wishing you all a Happy Vijaya Dasami.
My name is Harsha Vardhan and I am a HR professional working in a leading e-learning organization.
Currently I am in the process of researching on the specific aspects that “MATTER THE MOST IN CAREER” for individuals, whether students or professionals. I have chosen an instrument namely Richmond Style Index to measure those aspects.
This is to request your kind participation in this survey; please find the enclosed questionnaire (excel sheet), fill in your honest responses and revert to my e-mail id sammidiharsha at gmail dot com.
I thank you in anticipation. With your support, I will be able to work on a paper, present in a conference and as well attempt to get it published. I shall soon mail across the analysis of the parameters and the process of analyzing your own scores.
Thanks and Regards,
Harsha Vardhan
sammidiharsha at gmail dot com

From India, Ludhiana
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls RICHMOND STYLE INDEX.xls (34.0 KB, 87 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.