your's

Hi frnd,
I agree wid u, my sugestion is that ask ur frnd to search for another job, n why he joined such rubish firm? coz i realy hate such employer n i think the person recruited ur frnd might be from marketing backgraound n come into HR.:-P:icon6:

From India, Nasik
parijat.p@teammatrix.net
Hi...
I guess this is not a tough task. But it depend on many things 1.Your friend is working in which city 2.What kind of clients and position this consultancy handels.
Also...how much is ur friend getting paid as salary, b,cos I think if ur friend has a traget of 2 lacs monthly then should get min 25-30K + Incentives PM.

From India, Raipur
abburiraj
It is impossabile to do this. Recruitment & bussiness Development are two different directions. Bussiness Development work can do who are only experienced people. Now a days client handling is not a jock.It is so hard.
From India, Secunderabad
vijaysrivastavacici
Vandana,
It seems to be little tough, because, the achiveing the target of 4 L is only possible, if the firm is exclusively dealing with the recruitment of Top management i.e. GM and above level, whose monthy package starts from 1.5 L per month and around or so.
Our organistaion is paying handsome amount every month for recruitment of such type of Top level employees, even appointing Expatriates from abroad (UK, US, Thailand), that too from Indian consultancy firm having only 2-4 empoyees.
So it is possible.
Think positive
Vijay Srivastava

From India, Gurgaon
shubh_ash
Hi Vandana,
Its impossible to achieve target of 4l in a month. And that also for fresher its really impossible.
He need some time to understand technologies, levels of experience & many other things. So tell your friend to talk with his Seniors regarding this. I think they can understand. If not then search for a new job.
Regards
Shubhangi

From India, Mumbai
rajarchie

Dear Vandana,

In recruitment industry there is learning curve of first three months under proper guidance and in right spirit and direction. By giving target in the first month for fresher increases the chances of stress and nervousness hence diminishing the performance. But at the same time employee should take the sense of ownership by engaging himself into getting more results. At the end employer is interested in the end result. I feel that he should talk to boss and explain the situation he is in. If he (Boss) Sticks to his decision by giving 4Lacs target then he should start looking around for job instead of getting more stressful life.

Best Wishes,
Rajesh Gonsalves
“LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR WRONG JOB.”

From United States, Hollywood
Jyoti_81
Hi Vandana,
My personal experience says that you can do a job only if u r dedicated n motivated enough from inside to do it. I worked with a recruitment consultancy hiring majorly for telecom domain clients and was single handedly taking caring of multiple clients of some big corpoartes across India. The targets provided by these small consulting firms appear unachievable esp. if the staff strength is too less. I would advice your friend to go for a consulting organisation that has a large employee base(approx more than 20 employees), so that work load gets equally distributed amongst the consultants equally and not a single person suffers due to huge seemingly impossible targets.

From India, New Delhi
jobsindia99@yahoo.com
HII..
First of all i would like to tell u guys that i am already running a consultancy and my emloyees are giving me business of 13k to 15k on a daily bases & i am having 6 emplyees & they work for 27 days in a month,my consultancy is dealing with core corporate recruitments like into RETAIL,BROKING,INSURANCE,HOSPITALITY,AVIATION and lot many..so it all depends upon the kinda work the particular consultancy is having,FOR EXAMPLE if the particular consultancy is dealing with contracts with the companies and there are 3 branch managers being hired on the package of 7L p.a then the consultant can raise a invoice and can easily get a hansome amount of 2.8LAKHS just by making three BRANCH MANAGERS HIRED in one goo...soo i hope i added little bit to change the perceptions people are having for the consultancy's
regards
HR HEAD

From India, Pune
anniebesi
Hi my frnd also had a situation like this.. she was offered a it recruiter job with one year bond 3k for 3months then 6k, and incentive was 500-2000 per candidate when she asked for percentage basis they set a target of 2lakhs for three months upon which no incentives then 15% over 2lakhs.. is this a gud offer?
From India, Madras
dsaurav

I personally feel that the boss may have set the target knowing that it is difficult and if the employee tries (tries) to achieve it, he will be somewhere close. Point is, how many people actually try. If the firm is handling senior positions or mid level positions, @ 8.33% a mere six to seven positions with an average monthly salary of 70K + is all that is needed and I do not think that for a sincere employee who really wants to be a good recruiter, that is asking too much. Yes, as a fresher, initially, there will be some difficulty in achieving all of 4,00,000 but over time i.e.by 6 months he/she will be able to. HR has to think from a business perspective and not like a tele-calling team or hire and fire team.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.