No Tags Found!

shaktiraj
HI, WISH U ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! i need a right method to calculate EPF????:confused: Thanks Regards shaktiraj
From India, Mumbai
M PRABHAKAR RAO

Dear Shakti Raj
Regarding your calculations i hope u know the basis ie %age to calculate.
PF is to be calculated on Basic salary plus DA if applicable.
12% is contribution both by employee and employer.
The ceiling is on Rs6500/- on which the employer need to pay.
Rs.541 goes to pension account(A/C No.10) rest amount goes to EPF (A/C No.1)
In case employer is willing to contribute more than on Rs 6500 /- ,can contribute but for pension fund it shall be 8.33% ie 541.00 only
All admin charges are to be paid on total wages ie BAsic plus DA)
Rgds
Prabhakar Rao

From India, Delhi
shaktiraj
Thanks for the help...:icon1:
can u tell me how much contribution will employer & employee will pay in EPF. u have further quoted that 12% for both parties or different for both of them.. thanks!!:icon1:
Regards
shaktiraj

From India, Mumbai
M PRABHAKAR RAO

In strict terms of EPF it is A/C No.1 if u r asking then 12% of Employee share and 3.67% of Employer share . rgds Prabhakar Rao.M
From India, Delhi
shaktiraj
Hi,Sharath
Thanx 4 the post... very easy to understand the calculation for EPF:icon1:

From India, Mumbai
prashant_patil

Hi to all,
Software will be very useful for PF caluclation and compliance, submittance of the statutory forms and challans. This software can be downloaded from http://www.nextechss.com/epf30installer.exe
Regards

From India, Nagpur
sunnypalla
how can i pay EPF arrears from Mach 2008 to till the date in to a newly opened account in the month of July 2009
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.