No Tags Found!

dash_raopawar
Dear All,
We have in our company around 45 employees, hope it comes under shop & establishment group.i want to know how many PL (paid leave) are these employees can avail as per shop and establishment act and is it compulsory that the company has to pay leave en-cash for the same.

From India, Bangalore
Prashant B Ingawale

Please amplify the query.
dash_raopawar;1679555]Dear All,
We have in our company around 45 employees, hope it comes under shop & establishment group.i want to know how many PL (paid leave) are these employees can avail as per shop and establishment act and is it compulsory that the company has to pay leave en-cash for the same.[/QUOTE]

From India, Pune
kprasoon

Dear dash_raopawar,
What do u mean by "hope it comes under shop & establishment group" ? It surprising that you do not know under which act your organization is registered and still you are putting a query which is totally dependent on the act under which organization is registered.
First update yourself with the facts/status of your organization and then put your query.
regards,
Kamal

From India, Pune
dash_raopawar
Dear All,
In our company Accounts activity has been outsourced and hence they are not clear to us about the PL and en-cashment, as per them it is only 15 days PL that employee can avail and for this still there is no information, it can be en-cashed or not and i mean "hope it comes under shop and establishment act" because we do not no which act they are following, so can you please let us know the actual's about PL as per the act.
Regards,
Dash

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.