santosh_brundavan

Dear seniors, I know that core hr is a better option than recruiter . But i have just started my career as an hr executive in a construction company . Happy till here. But the problem is they are paying very less and that too the site is very very far away from my place. On the other hand i also have a job in hold as a recruiter which is very near to my place(job location). Both salary packages are almost same. Pls suggest me on how to analyse this . Pls suggest me which would be the better option for my career. Thankyou
From India, Visakhapatnam
pandit satish

Dear go for core HR. Although you will have to face some little problems but believe me you will learn a lot. Remember struggle always teaches something .
In core HR you will be like octopus. mean it.
satish

From India, New Delhi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Santosh,
I recommend what Satish has written. Recruitment is part of HR. Right now you are handling all the activities of HR. Obviously your present job has edge over recruiter's job.
Average recruiter yearns to get into core HR. If you remain into core HR, after 15-20 years you have chance to become VP (HR). Look around and find out ratio of VP (HR) Vs VP (Talent Acquisition). Obviously there are better opportunities for former than latter.
Secondly, you are in construction industry. Your each day is counted as industry experience. Industry experience is always good for career growth.
I recommend you investing your time in learning operational part of your industry. This will propel your career growth surely.
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Bharghavi.D

Dear Santosh,
Always remember that Hardwork will always give you ripe & juicy fruits....
If distance is the only problem, just talk to the management and ask to pay your conveyance charges.. Even though they do not provide just continue in the same job. Knowledge is more important than taking salary in the initial stages.
Gain as much as knowledge possible & gain experience... With this knowledge & experience you can shake the world in future.. You can ask for the salary you would like to work for instead of the recruiter telling that you will be paid only so much..
All the best..!!
Regards,
Bharghavi

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.