No Tags Found!

jai shastri

dear friends gud evening now the time for second iq question . solve this case ......
a man was found murdered on 26.1.2008 afternoon.
1- his wife called police.
2- police questioned every one.
3- wife= sir i was sleeping when the murder took place.
4- cook= i was cooking .
5- gardener= i was picking vegetables.
6- house maid= i went to the post office .
7- children= we went to play
8- neighbour= we went to a marriage.
police arrested the murderer immediately.
WHO IS IT ?

From India, Lucknow
carlosrexfernandez
its the wife.. cos she said she was sleeping but she was the 1 that called the police.. if it was in india i can undrstand its a govt holiday but since the place was not specified it is better to take general terms
From India, Hyderabad
vinodbidwaik

Hi all,
The right answer can be mail because 26th is the holiday. But you also couls have explore the other options like maid is illeterate and wife must have tell her to go post office. Even members in the family would have entered in conspirancy and declared alibi for each other. The statement given by each member should be alibi by somebody.
Regards,
Vinod Bidwaik

From India, Pune
S.V.satyanarayana
When you go for logical deductions we can expect persons 4 to 8 are okay including maid who could be illiterate to understand that post office was on a holiday.
I suspect the wife, how could be she be sure that the murder happened when she was sleeping, logically she sleeps with her husband. She will definitely knowing the whereabouts of her husband on that day.
- satyanarayana

From India, Bangalore
thota.nagamanohar
she might gone out to post office to drop a letter .. in that case whom will the police suspect.... The case is now again re-opened?????????????(Logically)
From India, Hyderabad
jai shastri

dear friends very gud morning to u all thanx for responsing. the answer is house maid, because his wife were sleeping whn she wake up she saw her husband was thn after she she call the police there is no any logis so plz dont b confused....
have a nice day
with best regards
jai shastri

From India, Lucknow
harshalwani

Oh Ya House maid Can Be The Murdurer But She Can Go To Post Office To Post A Letter,When It is Closed Also ...To Put The Letter In Post Box
From India, Pune
ashlesha.dere@yahoo.co.in

Hi,
I would go by suspecting the maid. As all said, the murder happened on 26th Jan. 2008. The post office could not be working on that day.
Besides, instead of only focusing the options given in the answer, we can also focus on the question. The qt. specifies the date as 26.1.2008. This means we need to focus on the date and get the link from the answer.
But guys, it is IIM'S afterall, you never know. it might just be a trick to focus on the wrong one by making the date so specific, and miss the catch.
It can also be the wife !!!

From India, Mumbai
Radhika_hr

Hai jai, As all said, even my guess is house maid. Plz let us know the answer. Awaiting.... Radhika
From India, Hyderabad
k2.ajit
Dear, from all the stmt it shows tht either wife or a house maid is the culprit.... now pls disclosed who was the murderer and how
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.