No Tags Found!

Bosch
Permanent partial disablement
I have met with an industrial accident where my thumb with one distal phalanx has been amputated and middle finger with one phalanx amputated i.e
One inch of thumb finger
One and a half inch middle finger
My treated doctor has given 27% loss of earnings.
My age category list for
37 yrs. 192.14
Now my question is how to calculate (PPD) compensation; I need the correct formula.
Can anyone please help me?

From India, Bengaluru
Madhu.T.K

The compensation for partial disablement cannot be found out from the table alone but it would require further data. Moreover, the amount of compensation shall be decided by the Workmen Compensation Commission and not by the employer himself. Therefore, please inform the Workmen Compensation Commissioner and tak a call.
From India, Kannur
raghunath_bv

Hi,
Below is a template for your email. Please customize the placeholders with the actual names, contact numbers, and email addresses before sending it out.

Subject: Important: Escalation Matrix for Admin Department

Dear [Employee Name],

I trust this email finds you well. We want to ensure seamless communication within our organization, especially in cases that require immediate attention. To streamline this process, we are introducing the Escalation Matrix for the Admin Department.

Attached to this email, you will find the Escalation Matrix document outlining the hierarchy and contact information for handling various concerns within the Admin Department.

In case you encounter any issues or have queries related to the Admin Department, please refer to the attached document. Additionally, feel free to reach out to the designated point of contact for prompt assistance.

Escalation Matrix - Admin Department

First Point of Contact:

Name: [First Contact Person Name]
Contact Number: [First Contact Person Contact Number]
Email: [First Contact Person Email]
Second Point of Contact:

Name: [Second Contact Person Name]
Contact Number: [Second Contact Person Contact Number]
Email: [Second Contact Person Email]
Third Point of Contact:

Name: [Third Contact Person Name]
Contact Number: [Third Contact Person Contact Number]
Email: [Third Contact Person Email]
Please save this information for future reference. It will assist us in addressing and resolving your concerns efficiently.

Should you have any further questions or require clarification on the Escalation Matrix, do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

[Your Full Name]
[Your Position]
[Your Contact Number]
[Your Email Address]

From India, Bangalore
raghunath_bv

Hi,
The calculation of Permanent Partial Disablement (PPD) compensation can vary depending on the jurisdiction and the specific laws that apply in your situation. Typically, compensation is determined based on a percentage of the loss of earning capacity due to the permanent injury.

Here is a general formula that is often used:

PPD Compensation = (Percentage of disability) x (Maximum compensation rate) x (Number of weeks)

The maximum compensation rate is often determined by the laws in your jurisdiction, and it represents the highest amount that can be awarded for a given level of disability. The number of weeks is usually a standard figure based on the type of injury and the body part affected.

In your case, if your treating doctor has determined a 27% loss of earnings, you would use that percentage in the formula. However, you need to check the specific laws and regulations to find the maximum compensation rate and the appropriate number of weeks for your situation.
Thanks,

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.