sudhakar shetty
Please Help Me How To Get Backup And Restore Data In E Return Tool Version 4.0 EPF. In Our Company IT Deapartment Decided To Formate All The Systems So Now Its My Turn To Formate My System,Actually Iam Using E Return Tool I Want To Take Backup And Then Restore Data Without Any Loss In Newly Installed E Return Tool Software After Formating My System.Can Any One Help Me How To Take Backup And Restore Data In E Return Tool...
From India,
mahant18
Hi previously our school installed epf e return tool 3.0 suddenly PC OS was corrupted and i didn't took backup also. after installing OS now i installed e return tool 6.0 please tell me how to get backup of data. In e return tool it showing invalid user name and password. any one please help me..
From India, Chennai
sudhakar shetty
Dear HRs,
Please help me how to get Backup and Restore data in E Return tool version 4.0 EPF. In our company IT Deapartment decided to formate all the systems so now its my turn to formate my system,actually iam using E Return Tool i want to take Backup and then Restore data without any loss in newly installed E Return Tool software after formating my system.can any one help me how to take backup and restore Data in E Return Tool...

From India,
aselvan64@gmail.com
Dear Sir, I was sing lower e return software in another computer. Now I have installed e return 6.0 in a laptop. I kindly request you to guide me step by step how to take the datas from the old computer from lower version to the new computer with higher version especially uploading the details of the employees. Please help me. Alagu Selvan
From India, Salem
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.