No Tags Found!

Pramod Garg
Dear Savio,
it is OK with me if you can not share your contact no. in public but i hope sharing your e-mail id would not harm you anyways.
your advice is proving to be really helpful for me. and i thanks to you a tons of times
but my problem is that I can explain you everything personally but not here.
so I request you to pls share your e-mail id.
thanks

From India, New Delhi
Pramod Garg
Hello Friends,
in total 112 People have visited this post but only ONE member is actively involved in Discussion.
Opinions of all the members are requested...please contribute to this thread and let me find out the best possible solution.
thanks in Advance!!!!

From India, New Delhi
Pramod Garg
Dear Savio,
Please assist what to do when its complete 2 months on the Job and the Manager is not teaching anything to a fresher candidate hired.
And candidate has already tried 3-4 times to ask manager to teach something related and every time manager says dear we do not have any such tasks to perform i already told you.
And the candidate keep on sitting in front of computer for the whole day but can not confront the manager for anything.
The organisation is an SME and only MD is the decision making power here.
tell me please what to do as one of my friend is going thru with such kind of worse times.
Thanks

From India, New Delhi
dsouzasavio77
Dear Pramod,

There are 2 seperate issues here

1. You are not happy due to your situation.

2. As a result of this unhappiness you are contemplating quitting and are sacred to quit because of the compensation clause.

Is it the case that there is hardly any work or is it that you feel that the work given to you is not imortant enough?

From what you have expressed in the last post, you seem to want a more important role and a say in the decision making in the organization.

What I suggest is that you should firstly spend time understanding what your company does. Secondly since you say you have a lot of spare time in from of a computer, hone your skill and increase you knowledge in your line of work. Learn Excel, Access etc. readup about the latest trends in your industry and line of work.

As far as leaving and what will happen when the time comes. Build the bridge when you come up to a river.

At that time talk to your immediate boss and tell him that you are getting frustrated because you are not being given any work. Tell him that as a result you are feeling demotivated and you would like to leave. And then try to figure out a settlement where he waivers the 12 month condition.

But first get another Job.

Regards

Savio

From India, Mumbai
Pramod Garg
thanks Mr. savio....

you are absolutely correct and I am also doing the same thing for last 1 and half month and also getting frustrated as have nothing to do even my colleagues (from other department) keep on commenting me that they(me) have nothing to do...what do u do all time keep sitting here??

and so on....sometimes i feel really low on the matter than i think one day when i will be having an opportunity and i will give a F**k to all of them ....

the thing is that nothing to be done has been given to me and i just keep on sitting for all day long keep on surfing different websites and learning programmes i can attempt.

i dont want any important role i just want to learn the basics of My profession and practice them till the expertise thats it...i dont want any say in the decision making at all....no!! not at all!!

Yes I dont have the courage to talk in person about my job with my Manager.... because of their rude behavior.

But yes i will learn a lot of things online and will surely talk with my manager one day.

thanks for all your advice....feeling so much positive and willing to stay in touch with you.

Please drom me a test mail on my e mail id.

thanks a ton!!!!!!

From India, New Delhi
Pramod Garg
Hello Mr Savio
thanks for sending me a test mail.
Recently, my manager insisted me to take leave of 4.5 days and after discussing it rigorously, i have to take the leave and when my salary was credited to my account it was deducted for my absence
i have spoken to HR as well, she said as u were asked to stay on leave by the management it is their decision and when you were not in office why you should be paid for the days?
what to do in this case ....seems like i am in the big mud here?
what you say shall i write a mail to MD as he is the only concerned person after HR?
Please advice.
regards

From India, New Delhi
pottintr
please can u tell me....How to write a mail for asking a job to HR? i hav completed internship project... now i need to ask for job
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.