No Tags Found!

sales@vigilgroupindia.com
I am trying to create ECR but the below message is showing can anybody help how to resolve this Urgently. or can u send the ECR latest format.
(Err 001) Line is not as per ECR format (25 Fields separated by #~#) on line number 1
(Err 001) Line is not as per ECR format (25 Fields separated by #~#) on line number 2
(Err 001) Line is not as per ECR format (25 Fields separated by #~#) on line number 3
(Err 001) Line is not as per ECR format (25 Fields separated by #~#) on line number 4
(Err 001) Line is not as per ECR format (25 Fields separated by #~#) on line number 5
(Err 001) Line is not as per ECR format (25 Fields separated by #~#) on line number 6

From India, Bangalore
Anonymous

Harsh Kumar Mehta Sir, I need to talk to you, can you call me. regards BIDESH My new no : 09851390320
From India, Chennai
Anonymous

Thank you every one for your suggestion.
I was selected in college campus recruitment in 2010 in a PSU, Before recruitment HR gives a presentation of the company, only mentioned their requirement, nothing on how many student they will take, what category they will take.
When I went to the medical tests they failed me. The senior eye doctor told me to make a disability certificate for future. Then I made disability certificate but only disibility of 30 %, when I ask doctor he told me that in this type of case they can give that much only.
What should I do, any suggestions
Regards
Bidesh

From India, Chennai
Harsh Kumar Mehta

1. Dear Bidesh ji, you can contact me on my e-mail as mentioned in my particulars.
2. So far as issue regarding grant of a certificate of only 30% disability in your case is concerned, I think, if you are not satisfied with such award of %age of disability, then you can appeal against such award of disability by filing a REVIEW APPLICATION as mentioned under Rule 5 of Persons With Disabilities (Equal Opportunities Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1996.
3. You can also consult the relevant rules, if any, framed by the appropriate Govt. to which your case relate.

From India, Noida
jiteshdude5939
I’m also facing same issue i completely lost vision in one eye but i’m from sc category so can i apply for govt sectors
From India, Delhi
I Had Completed My B.E In Mechanical From NIT.After I Completed My Graduation ,I Got Job In Govt.sector But At The Time Of Joining Specially In Medical Examination I Came To Know That I Was Rejected Because I Cannot See From One Eye .I Knew It From My Childhood That I Lost My Sight From One Eye For This I Consulted Ample Of Doctors But They Told Me That There Is No Hope Of My Curebility. But I Had No Idea That This Problem Will Create A Disaster In My Life.Again I Pursued With Master\'S But Same Problem Happened Again With My Job.Now I Was Scattered Completely ,I Lost Every Hope Of My Job.where I Have A Capability Bbut I Cannot Get A Job Due To Medical Issues .What Am I To Do Now.pls Help.
K.LALITHA

milindrenuka
Dear Friends,

I have been selected for a post of Chief Manager-Mechanical at a ship building PSU. The post of is for ship/submarine construction, refits, modernization, in any relevant fields of planning / design / procurement/ fabrication / berth / outfitting / quality assurance / tests & trials. I have very low vision in my left eye as per guideline of physical disability it is 30% disability. After premedical examination, company has declared me medically unfit for the post on the grounds that my left eye is not healthy. There is no mention of any standards in advertisement specifying that one eyed persons are not eligible to apply. The advertisement only mentions as. ”Applicants should be of sound health and meet the medical fitness standards as prescribed. Candidates short-listed for appointment following interview shall undergo a medical test conducted/organized by company and certified by the company’s Chief Medical Officer”. Please advise if I have any claim on the post can I fight legally. I feel that as the position is Managerial and I can perform all the activities as a normal person I should be given opportunity to work.

From India, Kolkata
dsjaysariya
Sir
I have approx zero vision in one eye and other eye is 6*6 .
I also have a VH certificate of 40%.
Can i apply for the government jobs like bank as a VH candidate or general candidate. Please di reply.
Thanks.
E mail id- dsjaysariya@gmail.com

From India, Jaipur
Harsh Kumar Mehta

Sir, one can apply for any job provided other conditions of service for a particular job like age, qualification and experience etc, if any, are also satisfied and the applicant fulfil the same. Recruitment Rules of departments/governments etc. differ and I think, you have to read carefully about the reservations for disabled persons in said recruitment advertisements. The issue arises as and when a person is not selected for any post due to and on account of his disability. In such cases, I think, the applicant can ask for information regarding his performance and non-selection. However, while applying for a particular post, one should ensure that particulars relating to your disability are indicated properly in the application form and the copy of disability certificate is also attached with the said application. It is for the appointing authority to consider and satisfy himself that a particular candidate possess all qualifications and satisfy essential conditions of such reservations for persons with disability.
From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.