No Tags Found!

BASANTARASHMI
Dear all,
it is my suggestion, negetive to positive is not practically posible to conveience theoritically. for creating better atmoshphere among the negative minded persons first of all we must transperent & exchange our dialog with them through proper communication.Receive their appeal calmly & try to erase his ill fealing from his mind giving some related example just to mind wash. then traget your goal to difert them towards positiveness imposing some responsibility for understanding.
Rgds,
Basanta

From India, Calcutta
sathyalal

Seeing this interesting discussion, i just want to share my views..
a) Each Employee joins a company with all his dreams and plans..not only money satisfies a person, apart from money there are lot more a employee expects. Identity, recognition, support, care, bondage and a kind professional relationship. if a employee meets all this in a company..definitely the compary rocks..
b) Being business motive is other side but to be humility is what to be focussed.. A boss has to know How a ground level operation works, what the employee is actually doing and the ground level employee should understand the expection of the boss..and he should be aware of vision of the company..
Regards
Sathya lal
Associate Consultant
VBC, Chennai

From India, Madras
mishra.prabhat111

Dear (Cite Contribution),
I fully agree with you. I think your suggestion is enough for Mr. C.P. Singh and all the HR professionals who are trying to find out a solution in the similar situation.
Thanks & Regards.
Prabhat Kumar
(Officer - HR & Admin.)
Jaihind Projects Limited

+91-9992005392

From India, Mumbai
flyingstarter
I agreed with Mr. Satheesh part of First, but not last. I crossed several factories all over India. Handled over 1500 workers. You have to be very transparent with them, and don't give any false promise to them. Also try to make them you are also one of employee of the company. I know each and every worker's date of birth, and their family details. On their date of birth always I will greet them, even though employer not insisted these type of methods, you have to create. With the personal touch you can improve your total atmosphere of the factory. But to reach this result you have to tolerate the initial stage of non co operation, work to rule, hide and seek game, back words. First to learn tolerate, discuss with the seniors, because no employer will not show any interest to run the concern without profit to make a working capital and for further running expenses.

In my 30 yrs of experience so far I am running with a successful career. I WILL NOT ACCEPT AS ZERO RESULTS. May be the percentage will be less for PLANNNING TO IMPLEMENTATION NOT AS ZERO.

With kind regds,

flyingstarter.

From India, Madras
fakexpert
Hello flyingstarter,
I agree with you.If anyone gave false promises to extract someones work,then the cheated one will retaliate in a different manner(professional way or amateur manner).ie,'As you sow,so shall you reap".
regards,
fakexpert
You have to be very transparent with them, and don't give any false promise to them.
With kind regds,
flyingstarter.[/QUOTE]

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
nav_kan
Hi,
shortest suggestion is to know them in depth, professionally and personally and then hear them out. This will allow them to vent out their frustation and things shall be easy for you to move on from there.
regards
Navin kansal

From India, Mumbai
tajsateesh

Hello Cp Singh,
Where are you? Vanished after posting the thread :-)?
But all the participants would need to thank you for initiating such a nice topic--it's a pity that YOU are missing such a beautiful sharing of knowledge/experiences.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
BM
All suggestions given are very good but the most important thing is to allow the staff to be part of the solution and not only giving negative feedback. Constitute cross functional teams with a lot of projects that will bring the best out of all the teams and ensure celebration of quick wins. Also create role models and reward/recognise talents.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.