indu_maz

Dear Esteemed Industry Leaders,
With great enthusiasm and pride, I extend warm greetings on behalf of the National Academy of Defence Production (NADP), a beacon of excellence within the realm of Munitions India Limited and a recognized Central Training Institute by DOPT, under the Ministry of Defence.
NADP is more than an institution; it is a crucible where future leaders in Defence Management are forged. Today, I invite you to join hands with us in sculpting the future of India's defence sector by providing unparalleled internship and placement opportunities to our exceptional PGDM students.
Our PGDM (BM) program offers a unique blend of knowledge, skills, and leadership development in the Fastly changing landscape of Military technology to build Atma Nirbhar Bharat. The inaugural batch has already garnered attention from top defence companies, showcasing the calibre and potential of our graduates.
The diverse backgrounds of our students mirror the distinctiveness of our admissions process, ensuring that only the most energetic, enthusiastic, and dedicated individuals become a part of the NADP family. The curriculum, characterized by a rigorous academic regimen, high-intensity courses, and immersive experiences, aligns seamlessly with current industry trends.
NADP stands out as a corporate university, with a faculty of practitioners delivering a course that marries content, depth, and rigor. Our students undergo social and cultural immersions, acquiring not just managerial prowess but also a foundation as responsible corporate citizens.
I take immense pleasure in endorsing these promising individuals to your esteemed organization. I extend a cordial invitation for you to engage in our internship and placement process, detailed in the enclosed brochure that highlights the student profiles and their transformative journey.
Your participation will provide opportunity to establish a lasting, sustainable relationship with NADP, aligning with your recruitment objectives. We encourage you to visit our campus, meet our faculty and students, and explore potential collaborations.
Partnering with NADP is an investment in the future of India's defence and technology sector. We are confident that our collaboration will be mutually beneficial, creating a win-win situation for your organization and contributing to a stronger, more secure India.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any queries. If you are willing, we can explore the possibility of crafting an industry-aligned elective for your company, further enriching our partnership.
Let's unite our strengths to build a resilient and secure India. Welcome to NADP.
Sincerely Yours,
Dr. Indu Mazumdar
Mob:9960340802
Email: tpo@nadp.ac.in
Training and Placement Officer

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.