No Tags Found!

mprabhulkar

Dear Members,
I am confused between 2 formulas to calculate attrition rate. These formulas are as given below.
1. Attrition rate % = (No of people moved out of the organisation during the period / Total no of people in the organisation during the period) * 100
2. Attrition rate % = ((no. Of attritions x 100) / (Actual Employees + New Joined)) /100
Can anyone tell me which is the right formula??????
Thank you & regards,
Madhuri

From India, Mumbai
Amitmhrm

Hi Madhuri, Attrition rate = No. of employees resigned / Available manpower *100 Regards, Amit Seth.
From India, Ahmadabad
mohanraja
Hi Everybody am newly joined in this group..Studying 2nd year Textile Management in Coinmbatore,choosen Elective as HR pls share information in HR relevant to Textile/Garment industry. Thank you
From India, Coimbatore
robograj

Hi mprabhulkar
Maximum organization especially IT / ITES - uses the following attrition formula (World Wide too):-P
Attrition %age = No of Attrites /(Average of Opening head count, Closing Head Count)
Reason for using the formula :confused:
there are organization where the movement is very frequent like attrites:(, new joiners:-D, trf to other cos, :) other locations. hence the average hc (head count) is taken for calculating the attrition which is a standard financial base
Do let me know if you need more details :icon10:
Regards
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=cm9ib2dyYWpAaW5kaWF0aW 1lcy5jb20=[/IMG]

From India, Pune
HR576

Attrition rate= no. of employees resigned/ actual no of emloyees *100
Actual no. of employees= Total Number of employees at the beginning of the month plus total number of new joinees minus total number of resignations

From India, New Delhi
krishnakumar0001

Attrition rate= no. of employees resigned/ Avg. employees during the period *100
From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.