No Tags Found!

JAYA_a
How to prepare for interview fro the post HR fresher
From India, Mumbai
P.K.Mishra

Lean all basic concepts with practical implementation also prpare abt ur subjcets and project work with winning confidence and egerness to learn for new job
From India
Mr. India
Well first thing is that being a fresher you just need to show your knowledge, strong understanding on the subject and confidence which will work for you. A Fresher means you have no practical experience and have never worked but you must have a knowledge and understanding of the concept.
So i wud suggest you to please just recognize yourself, need to update yourself with the news of HR world bcz for a person who wanna establish in HR world or are interested, need to update him/herself with the every possible news of HR world which is a need to..
Best of Luck

From India, Mumbai
neel.chowbal

Dear Mr. India,
you have given a wonderful approach to the issue.
Can you please elaborate more on "update him/herself with every possible news of HR world "?
On what sites could one find information that would cover discussions on all areas of HR.
Can you please give specific URL's of those sites?
Regards,
Mr. Neelratna Chowbal

From India, Bangalore
Mr. India
Sure Neelratna, well to update ourselves with every possible news of HR world I meant to say that every development, changes, challenges, organization cultural and atmosphere, work style, applicable Acts/Rules/Norms in this regards, what is required and when and for what etc etc.

For example few years ago, we have welcomed the corporate world and their culture, their work style and have adapted too many things, we have made several changes from A to Z which was the need of TIME. We have to be aware of the same for our future too.

In short “Improvisation and Development”

Second, one needs to be proactive,

- needs to be aware of latest changes such as amends in Act/Rule,

- need to have strong understanding of every function of HR,

- need to have starvation of knowledge

- Strategic and as I said above Development and many more things are required in this regards.

Well there a lot to say but, I wud say that one need to understand what, why and when is required and for that what one need to do?

In short “Every person from HR world, need to be aware of every little change, information and development in Human Resource World”

Hope you will get my point.

From India, Mumbai
Mr. India
Thanks Neel and Mr. Google will help you in this also you can stick to here on CiteHR, you can get everything from here.. I was using another professional place before but my several place found it really nice and useful website in this regard and im here..i have read too many things here since last week and found really interesting. I also have decided to be here to learn many things..
Let start our journey from here..Best of Luck to you.

From India, Mumbai
neel.chowbal

Yes.
After googlle-ing around for a long time i too never found a site anywhere near to CiteHR in terms of the amount of knowledge sharing that happens here and this contribution is done by people with rich experience of HR. Best of Luck to you too.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.