No Tags Found!

vedansh-thakur
Hello sir/mam,
I have certain doubts regarding my startup. Basically, we convert the existing petrol two-wheelers into PURE ELECTRIC TWO WHEELER. We have seen the place around 2100 sq. ft in a commercial building and started designing the workshop.
the vehicle will come we will dissemble it remove the engine, battery, etc, and then fit our EV Kit and assemble it back and give it to the customer. no manufacturing is going to take place only assembly will be there.
Are we considered a factory or not? 6-7 skilled laborers will work, salesperson, accountant, etc. so more than 10 employees.
As this is a new concept, I want to know what type of permission/permit/approval I need to take from different government bodies in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

From India, Ahmedabad
vedansh-thakur
Some of the machinery like compressors for using airguns etc, color work will take place and stock will be there at our workshop.
From India, Ahmedabad
saswatabanerjee

Disassemble and assemble is manufacturing under factories act Therefore you will be covered under factory act and will need to follow all compliance applicable to factories
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.