smile_4ever77

Repected Seniors I m doing 2 month training on above project in a telecomm firm.Till now i m able to get little information through questionnaire.Kindly help me by providing your guidance. Neeru
From India, Faridabad
Meenakshib

Recruitment cost can be reduced by.
1. Taking more people from employee referal.
2. Getting profiles from networking.
3. Getting right person, becuase if the person taken has not appropriate skills then it will add to recruitment cost as it will effect the team, chances are more that people from the team may leave the job due to demotivation. so its very important that person especailly in managerial position should have required skills for a particular job.
Recruitment Time can be reduced by.
1. Keeping the database ready for future requirements.
2. Aalways keep the pipeline ready

From India, Bangalore
smile_4ever77

thx Meenakship
The company in which i m doing my training,they use to bring ppl at a fast rate.They bring ppl bt without looking whether they will be able to stay there or not as here workload is very high n things are unsystematic.
The thing is i hv to make project on recruiment time reduction but it is already so less that i m not able to do anything regarding my project.
PLz help me.......

From India, Faridabad
namita ahuja
dnt wory im having very good suggestion 4 u...........y dnt u ask ur seniors to improve their recruitment process...........
From India, Gurgaon
Meenakshib

Hi Neeru
Then your company can face major problems in future, some people who can join in very less time, the chances are there that they are coming with fake exp.
And also companies should avoid taking people without releiving letters.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.