No Tags Found!

pallavi_12

HI Friends,
I am working in a company where most of the employees working since 3 - 4 yrs does not know how to behave with others, they try to dominate the new comer even though, the new comer is much more experienced person.
These people are very close to the top senior people, that is the one main reason and another they did perform very well in the past.
We are told to bear it because we are HR.
Which I completely disagree every employee should be thought to behave properly, performance does not overshadow one's rude behaviour.
Thats the reason attrition is very high in our company.
Anybody suggest me in this regard.
Thanks
Pallavi.

From India, Mumbai
santosh Goud
Hi Pallavi,
Hope you are doing .
I agree with you and the first thing that every one should know is to respect others and domination is something where you find it every where ,but it dosent mean that if you are senior you can trouble the Jrs or try to dominate them and command them.
and its very wrong thats it happening in our company ,but you can talk to high officals abt this and try to over come it.
Regards:
santosh

plesehelp
I guess you being an HR has much more powers than anybody in terms of disciplinary behaviour. The appraisal system is a tool in your hand to let these employees know where they stand. Above all I understand that your H R head must be direclty reporting to the Company head and so you can put across your feelings to your H R head who will take care of these employees
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.