No Tags Found!

Pankaj Moholkar

Can a period which is beyond 10 years from the date of the 7A notice be covered in the 7 A inquiry. As early response is highly appreciated.
From India, undefined
Babu Alexander

Yes . The Officer conducting the inquiry under sub-section 1 shall (7A ) shall , for the purpose of such inquiry have the same powers as are vested in a court under the code of Civil Procedure, 1908 (5 of 1908), for trying a suit. The inquiry shall be deemed to be a judicial proceeding within the meaning of section 193 and 228, and for the purpose of Section 196 of the Indian Penal Code 45 of 1960.
Hence the powers vested under section 7 A , the Assistant PF commissioner has the scope to proceed on the inquiry despite an objection from the company.

From India, Madras
legal-siddharthindustries

Adding to above post if one company received notice under 7A by P.F. Department then the department conducted hearing procedure without any objection from the said company. Finally company agreed and consented whatever amount to be deposited towards P.F. My question is in such an event hoe department will appropriate such money? Because department till date hasn't received any complaint from any employee for such siphoning of P.F. amount.
Please provide your inputs.
A. Prakash

From India, Halol
anant-kumar-nayak
Hi i need to if my CTC is 23k what will be my in hand salary
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.