No Tags Found!

Sonit

hi Pranati,

THe issue is very sensitive, as corruption has spread its roots deep within the society (plz pardon me if I sound like a social worker, or watever).

can you imagine to get a driving licence without an agent (in mumbai)?

can you get your new flat, house ,plot registered without paying bribes at various levels?

just a few examples, I dont know if I make sense to all out there but the message that I want to convey is that at the end of the day most of us (if not all of us)want to get our work done hasslefree and quickly, isnt it??? Hence we pay bribes

I am not criticizing anyone, this is about me....I do this and I accept it.

Regarding doing something for the country, people do their bit in someway or the other for the benefit of the country, everyone does it (though unknowilngly).

Army personnel.....hatts off to them, I dont think anyone can question themfor their contribution to the country.

casting votes, do you think it really helps?Coz I dont think so (i do cast my votes) ever visited places like UP, Bihar, the North Eastern states???

for the real elections in India, visit these places and see if voting really matters.

paying taxes.....my family pays taxes, but my neighbours dont......in the month end we face financial problems, while they party all year round......why should I pay taxes???........this is just an example (not my case atleast).....

NGOs......recently I read a judgement against the owners of an orphanage, they were aentenced for few years with some fines to be paid.....do you know what was the case about? paedophilia (sexual abuse of children), I am not questioning all the NGOs but how do we know which one is a genuine?

SO we need to think of some other ways to contribute to the progress of the country.

Lastly, disclaimer: these are my personal views and nobody is bound to accept them.

Thanks and Regards,

SONIX

From India, Hyderabad
Mattamkiran

Hi Pranita,

First of all, thank you for raising such a good topic on this forum.

Now, if we think on this in a little bigger view, the first question is what is it stoping India to be a developed country and what can we do in to stop and face with this situation.

SO, the answer is, the worse problems that our mother land currently facing is,

1) Corruption

2) Bad politics

SO, the immeditae question is can we change it???

If you be practical and honest, the answer would be "NO". So, the next immediate question is them what can we do for our conutyr to be a even better one.

The answer might be this.....

As we all know that badpolitics and corruption is deep routed in our countyr better not to think of it. First of all, the group that can make things happen is "youth" of that country. So, we youth should feel the responsibility for our country and try to do the things that are in our control in almost a perfect manner, as perfection is not possible in all the cases. So, may it be sports or studies or at workplace or the role as a perfect citizen or a caring family memeber, we youth should try to make them happen in better ways to be abetter human being.

Please dont say that it is not possible and practical, because, if we cant control ourselves we may not be able to control anything.

Now, the question is if we do the above things, is it sufficient??

The answer is not exactly sufficient, but your country needs an extra bit from you apart from the above things.

Then what is the extra bit??

The answer is quite simple. Apart from trying to be a better human being in all aspects, pass this message and necessity for the youth with reasons why his country wants im to be a better human being.

I think this defentiley leads to "NEW GENERATION" that would help our country to be a Healthy one. After all, YOUTH is the FUTURE of any country.

I know that this is a lengthy process, but it may work.

As per charity works, Just be strong that you would spend some 2percent of your entire income for chrity works and do them on regular basis. May it be sponsoring for poor students or helping orphans or anything.

I am not exactly sure If all the above thiongs works or not, but, I will stick to it.

If any members of this group see any pratical problems for implementing this, please let us know for building a better country of ours.

Thanks,

Regards,

Kiran.

From Netherlands
pranati

Guys!
I had made this post a long time back...
And many questions & concers which have turned a whole generation cynical came up...
But, many things have changed and many things need to change...We are the change & we can bring in the change...So...

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.