mail297@gmail.com
Hi ,
I m looking for some aspirants who are really interested in setting up a business... i welcome any creative ideas too,,, if u r interested in so pls contact i m willing to set up an institution
regards

From India, Bangalore
ramesha

i have taken loan under prime minster employment generation programme and started my own business. i got 2.5 lakh subsidy which means no need to pay back.
i am very happy and my business is going well.
there are several projects to take loan
instead of working under someone its best idea to start our own.
Regards

From India, Bangalore
raviminhas
Dear all share ur valuable ideas .its a very good platform .may be any idea can click other mind and he says "wt an idea sir ji" so keep it up.
From India, Amritsar
muralidhar prasad
hai sajid,
I am very happy and also surprised on seeing the information provided by you about a biz, what your friend is doing.
can you share some extra information
regards
amdprasad

From India, Mumbai
Tanmoy Bhattacharjee

Dear Basu
I stay in hooghly 30 mins away from kolkata. There I want to start training institute. Related to TV, computer, Mobile Repairing. Other technical education. Apart from that some higher studies like, MBA, BBA, or any computer courses. From good affiliated institue.
The people who stay over there can afford these types of courses.
Regards
Tanmoy

From India, Mumbai
ukm

Dear Kumar ,
I am working with a team of experts on a project. This business opportunity can be built on ‘Part –time’ basis with minimal investment. It promises Financial Freedom in 3 to 5 years.
If you are interested please forward your email ID and address so that my team can contact you.
Hope to hear from you soon,
(U K Munshi) Wg Cdr
P- 548, Sector 21, Jalvayu Vihar
NOIDA
UP 201301.
+91-9810101349

From India, Delhi
mishra.shalu@gmail.com
Dear Sajid,
My name is Shalu. I am a govt employee. If somebody is not experieced so the person can also start the business which you have mentioned if yes so I want to start my own business....i have read the suggetion which you have given to kumar....i would like know that
1.What kind of paper formality would be there....
2.Is it 100% profitable business? or risk is also here...
3.How can we trust after paying this much amount..
4How this site will help us to earn...please explain
Kindly revert....
Regards,
Shalu

From India
outloud

That is a good advice - you can also check out NEN site they have lots of tips on starting a business.
From India, Bangalore
vyjjy
Dear Kumar
This to appreciate you for having a nice judgment . Three months ago, my situation was also nearly same. But now I am boss of myself. I have started my own Soft Skill training consultancy.
Welll if u want u can also join us .We always welcome experience and knowledge to join us
To know more drop me a mail at
Regards,
Entrainement India
+91 9899572008

From India, Delhi
avin_mc

Since you have HR background i presume that u are good at that stuff and are specialized . y dont you start of a TRAINing and PLacement Consultancy ..
Give training get money . Place people get money all done by outsourcing you can run the show if you know well to manage freelance trainers and compny contacts
and excuse my English sorry on that:idea::idea:
Regards,
Avin
Soft Skills Facilitator/ Trainer
If any one has training assignments in Tamilnadu / karnataka for Soft Skills pl Leave a private message !

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.