Anonymous
I have joined the MNC company on Dec 2021, but due to some personal reasons, I have no choice but to abscond from the company on June 2022. I told my TL and my manager about the circumstances and left without serving any notice period. So after few months I got the Full and Final Settlement notice from the company saying that I was liable to the company for not serving the notice period. After months they send me legal court notice saying the same. So I paid the full and final settlement and send the proofs to the mentioned mail id but they haven't replied anything from their side. But I still didn't get my relieving letter but got the experience letter and all the other letters like Form16 and Pay slips from the company portal itself. But still the Relieving letter is pending. What should I do?
From India, Erode
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, You should contact your HR with copy of payment made details and check with them for your requirement.
From India, Madras
KK!HR

The experience certificate indicates the end date of your employment and thereafter you stand relieved fully. Many organisations don’t issue relieving order separately in cases of abandonment.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.