No Tags Found!

Soniyo
Hi Every one,
:icon1:Hope you all are giving best to your company, me too also, I have one issue, from past few months we are unable to finaliz punchline for our company , same in the case of logo.
My company name is Ashish Interbuild Pvt. Ltd
we are primary civil & interior contractors
we give our services in civil, plumbing, carpentary, POP, false celling etc.
our some of the major clients are Pizza hut, Tata Croma, Reliance,KFC,Airtel,Ccd n all....
Frnz One more thing i want to let you know plz keep in the mind thr is difference between Interior decorator and designer.

From India, Mumbai
vijaydhavale
Your imagination it we create!... (give preferance to constomer first.) For logo you have to serch as per your lucky colur and the kind of picture really you want. ...vijay
From India, Mumbai
Verma, Amar
...give shape to imagination. ...let’s build the future. ... build tomorrow. these are just ideas... if appriciable, then we can create some logo too for you. best reg.
From India, Agra
parule
"We work for the SATISFACTION Not for the short term GAIN" *"We have nothing to SELL But to give u your DREAMS........." *"u DREAM......... We will full fill it
From India, Chandigarh
anish.hrd

As it is As you want....
Creates Change with salience....
Change -no problem
we creates symbol as never saw.
Design --by the people For the people
hii . is it comfortable or not.
i have to know.
Rs
Anish

From India, Bangalore
santoshhonawad
Hello, Anyone can Post me the logo & Punch Line for "MEGHYOG DEVELOPERS" & "SANYOG DEVELOPERS" Regards, santosh V.Honawad. Mumbai.
From India, Mumbai
santoshhonawad
Anish,
can you Post me the logo for "MEGHYOG DEVELOPERS" & "SANYOG DEVELOPERS" and also "YASH RENOVATIONS PVT.LTD."
We undertake Redevelopments Projects.(Civil) & Maintenance Work.
Regards,
santosh V.Honawad.
Mumbai.

From India, Mumbai
premson

hai,
how about
WE KEEP YOU INTERNALLY SATISFIED
COMPLETE SATISFACTION DELIVERED
WE GIVE SHAPE TO YOUR IMAGINATIONS
WE SHAPE YOUR IMAGINATIONS
DREAMS DELIVERED
INTERNALLY SOUND EXTERNAL BEAUTY PROFOUND
ALL THE BEST
PREMSON

From India, Mangaluru
infodirectdatasolutions

Log on to logo creator, there you have lots of design. Punch line - Use 1. the meaning of ashish is "blessings" 2.design / decorator to the best... Use green shades.. which for prosperity
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.