No Tags Found!

rekhaaaa

Dear Friends,
How do you handle a colleague after issuing warning letter ?
I would like the HR fraternity to give me suggestion on how to deal with a colleague who has been issued a warning letter.
Being an HR Manager, some times one has to draw that thin line between a friendly person and stern boss. Have you come accross situations where in you had to serve a disciplinary notice to a close colleague ?
How did you go back to maintaining a good relationship ?
Regards,
Rekha

From India, Bangalore
Swapna

Hi Rekha,
It is quite difficult to predict a person's reaction after issuing a warning letter.
As far as Profession and Personal life is concerned,yes, we need to draw a line between these two.In order to maintain a good relation we should not give scope for favoritism at office Premises.
Coming to maintainance of Good Relation -we should try to be Friendly as usual and I think it is the mutual understanding that matters.
Myself and my TL are very good Friends.Sometimes I do get warnings on not reaching her expectations but still when we are out of office we goahead with our casual Talks.
Let's wait for others comments..
Regards
Swapna

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.