No Tags Found!

rajbhatia
Hi Friends, I just want to discuss the benefits the HR has with trainings in ISO, Six Sigma and CMM. How Important is it to have such qualified HR’s in any firm.
From India, Udaipur
shivinu22

dear rajbhatia
ISO, Six Sigma and CMM are all certifications for the company and the person who has worked under such certification will have the documneted procedures for recruitment and selection,PMS, Training & development and all major issues. this will help the HR to take care each and every thing in a systamatic manner.. thats it

From India, Bangalore
skgiridhar

Dear Raj Bhatia,

I was just waiting for someone to reply to your contents since yesterday and expected the same reply as our citehr collegue has given.

Let me bring to the notice of all the exact systems of the ISO, Six Sigma and CMM in a very simple manner where people think its very complicated.

ISO, Six Sigma and CMM is not only a certifications but a way of working promptly to make the individuals perfect in their work. These methods are already available in defence since its beginning and in corporate the same methodology has been given different names.

ISO is nothing but a systematic procedure - how to much, when to work and the line of work that means how to do the work and what procedures has to be followed like ladder.

Secondly Six Sigma is nothing but a Total Action Time in which it clearly specifies the time taking for a particular action/procedure and earmarking some time to complete the procedure/work so that unwanted time is not being wasted.

CMM is nothing but a matured process for software development and its connected activities.

I hope everyone will get aware of the contents in a simple manner.

From India, Secunderabad
jr_prasad
Dear SK Giridhar,
Your explanation on ISO, Six Sigma and CMM are simple and easy to understand. i was planning to six sigma certification but didn't know what a Six Sigma it is, now i got it.
Thanks for your explanation.
J Raghavendra Prasad

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.