No Tags Found!

jayant-paul1
In my mother's PF, nominee my father's name is mentioned wrong, my mother expired now we want to claim pf amount? It's getting rejected as name not matching as per nominee please help
From India
p-lekha-jacobs

Jayant - we are sorry to learn about your mother's sad demise.

Unfortunately, the EPFO portals now work on pre-fed data inputs and Aadhaar-linked verifications. A slight mismatch between data and application would be rejected, simply.

Practical advice - please log a grievance with EPFiGMS. Its a very effective tool to talk directly with the PF Commissioners even, if you are not satisfied with the answers. Of all the employees I have interacted with - everyone has given me a positive feedback about their swift services and responses. Try once please.

If your case is still not decided - I would suggest you that you consult a PF Consultant in the open market. There are many available and generally charges a nominal service fees. They will guide you with the correct course of action.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.