No Tags Found!

M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Dear ALL Kindly go through the presentation along,,,,,, Regards M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar
From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps this_is_beautiful__323.pps (117.5 KB, 806 views)

niharikabalne
yes it is very good ppt ebcause while reading these i really felt that i was with the boy and in heaven just it showing a picture infront of my eyes and the boy is very brave and smart as he know he was no longer with his mother and he was very happy with presence of his grand parents and reliving pain from cancer the boy should be appreiciated the moral of the story is very nice that we should be satisfy what we got and if he loose any thing even our life it is good to us only like the boy in the story as he loose his life from his mother he felt happy because he releived from cancer pain and he got his grand parents back and dinner with jesus and a good life so friends don't get sad if we lost anything in our life just feel it is good to us only
thanks and regards
anu

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.