No Tags Found!

ram2hr

Wo basha mera ko samjthey nahi what is the language jal jal plz translate karo English mei think this is this Chinese, Japanese, Germany....???:confused::confused:.....:D:D
Regards,
-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ ŔĂМĶĨŚĤŐŔĔ ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-
▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ вέ Ļίķέ мίŕŕόŕ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

From India, Bangalore
ram2hr

Well said...Tahir...:)
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
pranavi5

ha ha bhai...... aisi acchi batey sunne ki tum ladko ko adath nahi hey na.... isiliye tumhe basha samaj nahi aarahi hey ram....:grin::grin:
do one thing ram join some good school... orelse take a tution on hindi then ur tutor will explain u what i told... :icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7:

From India, Hyderabad
ram2hr

OMG!!!!!!!!! What a reality words.....Giri....:):)
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
ram2hr

I joined School and to my bad luck the teacher was you......so this is my outcome....:D:D:D
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
pranavi5

wat to do even every student got a good fame xcept u rammmmmmmmmmm because u were the only one moddddhuuuuuu student hheeeeeee:grin::grin:
From India, Hyderabad
AS

Very Very Very..... Men are CRUEL Haathis............... :dry: and they will never accept the above statement... Uff.....uff..
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.