No Tags Found!

Ramila17

Dear talents,
Knowledge is power' here is a very good door to the HRM house, wher you will get to know about all the terms and their definitions which is used in HRM.
please find the attachment of the 'HR DICTIONARY' for you all.
Stay tuned with HR jargons...
Tahnks and regards,
ramila

From India, Bombay
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf hr_dictionary__140.pdf (114.9 KB, 2632 views)
File Type: pdf hr_dictionary__186.pdf (114.9 KB, 1458 views)
File Type: pdf hr_dictionary__186.pdf (114.9 KB, 1075 views)

rramxx

The HR dictionary of course is useful but it would have been more useful if the year of compiling the same is available. Among other things, for instance, I find reference to Taylor and 'Scientific Managment' are defined though they hae been discredited quite some time back. :roll:
Ramamurthy

From India, Bangalore
Ramila17

hello every body( skumar,ruhi,peer mohamad,kumanam,mekala,supriya,rajeev,rammurthy,bi nu,chaitali),
It's really wonderful .. getting such inspirations. doing something which is useful for the team out here @site HR has become one of my favourite now a days.... i will try my level best to provide good stuff 4 the HR professionals.
thanks and regards
ramila

From India, Bombay
Ramila17

Dear All , here "m posting Another HR Informative Ebook For you all .. i hope it will be helpful to you ... ramila
From India, Bombay
Gayathri VS

Dear Ramila, Really a gr888888888 one. This woule be really useful for HR people at all levels. Regards, GVS
From India, Madras
shiva_chowdary
hi thanque for updating file it is very useful to every one it is very importent to me thanque shivachowdary 9618067421
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.