No Tags Found!

deviniitian
Hi ! All,
I am working for a company in HR Dept. and observing that company is not following Minimum Wages & Payment of Minimum Wages since years and exploiting freshers as well as experienced employees by violating it. Since i work here and tried to change this system but management is not ready for it and doing it purposely. They are managing the payouts by reducing no. of attendance and pay through cheques or account transfer. now recently they have made grouping of 3-5 people having salary of 7 or 8k and making above 24k which makes all salaries and employees out of PF, ESIC and Minimum wages.
What can be best to correct the situation. plz suggesst. can i do something anonimously.

From India, Bangalore
Srinath Sai Ram

aggrieved Employees can write to Labour Department, EPF.ESI, PT &IT Department giving details about violation of Laws & Modus Operandi
From India, New Delhi
deviniitian
Here the situation is not that simple, aggrieved employees are mostly fresher aging between 18- 22, so they are not aware about their rights and i cant guide them because i am working here. Generally, employees want their payouts and that is it, only a very few people take initiative for it who are highly harassed and that is where the point when these type of companies running successful with these policies. they have very low salary which is also deducted in the name of performance. hardly they get 4-5k after two months. Company purposely holds their one month salary. I feel pity for them but cant raise this point openly. thats why i wanted to know if there is any other way to correct the system.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.