krishna-anand-sharma
Please help me with the below question from general management.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg 20230427_175256.jpg (788.9 KB, 13 views)

Dinesh Divekar

Dear Krishna Anand Sharma,

You have raised a post on this forum but you have not explained why have you done it. What is your designation and the nature of your industry? Why are you undertaking this exercise and is this your brainwork or you are working at someone's behest? I wish background information could have been provided to the members of this forum.

You wanted the leader to be assessed on eight attributes. You have assigned them weights. The total of all the weights is working out to 36. Generally, the total should be 100. But then why it is 36 is not understood.

Giving a chance to the subordinates assess their leader is fine. But what about the maturity of the subordinates? Are the subordinates mature? What if immature subordinates are given a chance to assess their mature leader? What purpose will it serve and whose purpose will it serve?

Sometimes leaders work in a vacuum. They do not explain their actions or decision to their subordinates. This is because sometimes the subordinate need not know the logic behind a decision taken. Against this backdrop, if the subordinates are unaware of the fine attributes of the leader's personality, then what will happen?

There are so many questions associated with a 10-word post. Please elucidate so as to get better replies.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
krishna-anand-sharma
Hi Dinesh, thanks for the revert.
I apologies I'm new to this platform so didn't knew the procedure.
I am an MBA and preparing for my doctorate and in preparation through sample papers came accross this case study of general management.
I totally agree to what you suggested regarding this.
Kindly help me with your views to this case study.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.