No Tags Found!

mak2care@gmail.com
This YOu must have done before releasing of My Name is Khan.. Its just a mere Publicity..Axsion..
From India, Madras
guptaswati83

I think the thread starter just wanted to present his side of view, it's just what he and people like him faced during those tough times. Let us respect his feelings on this and we hope all Indians should get what they deserve as the citizen of this country.
I request all not to take this personal.

From India, New Delhi
axsion

Thanks for your support: As you rightly said, this thread is created only to create an awareness among our people about the in equality meted out by our Politicians and Media persons.
Hope you know that Omar Abdulla Kashmir CM has invited people from POK (pakistan occupied kashmir) to comeback to Kashmir, but not kashmir pandits who are inherently the sons of the kashmir soil

Regards
Krishna

From India, Madras
sajanssa

Krishna and others,
Every argument has two sides. Both the sides think they are right. There is a famous saying ...One mans freedom fighter is the other man's terrorist!
So let us not stoke any unwanted feelings in this site. By arguing there is no end. We are all just armchair enthusiasts. If any one feels so strongly, why not just get up and search for the nearest KP camp and do something to uplift them, include this in your CSR...Just typing a few lines wont do any good to anybody.
All of us, Let us ignore these posts and go ahead. Peer and Faisal, you both need to relax. There are many such barbs that will come and go, if you take cognisance, it is an issue, otherwise it is just any other post.....BTW the response to MNIK in Mumbai during the opening day is itself a vindication that our people have started realising the futility of the fundamentalists to create rifts.
So let us look forward with hope.
Regards
Sajan

From India, Hyderabad
xulfkar
Hi Guys,

I wuould like to begin with Dr Farooq Nazki's free verse...

Som Nath Sadhu Tere Naam....

Tu Janta hai,

Teri maa Kamli, mere darr se kashmir chhod kar bhag gayi hai

Aur wo thaal

jismai wo hum donoo ke liye khana parosa karti thi

Wo bhi sath le gayi hai

Faqat tumhara dost ....Farooq....

I understand and my heart goes out to all those people not only kashmiri Pandits but to all those right from Kashhmir to Poonchh, Doda, palestine, Iraq, East africa and many more for they have seen the days. We will never be able to feel the pain they have suffered as mentioned by my brother Mr kaul. But at the same time its important to understand the fact that Movie directors make movies on the subject which appeals their directional sense and not on the subjects which we as common people believe can be great movies.

An idea can flash in anybody's mind at any point of time, as we all know that karan Johar has made this movie not because he feels that a particular religion is misinterpretted but just because Shahrukh happens to his friend who has been subjected to disgrace at some airport in US and also because of the media hype that this particular religion is a religion of terror etc

Dear brother kaul, kindly try to understand that there is nothing to take offence to. You must be aware that one of the greatest theatre Directors happens to be a Kashmiri Pandit, Has he tried to make any movie on his own community? No...it does not mean that he does not love his community or he does not have felt or realised this pain of exile etc...its jsut because of the fact that this idea did not flash in his mind or even if it did, the idea did not appeal him much..there can be many reasons....

I really appreciate the concern you have for your community

But for God's sake stop talking in terms of KAULS and BHATTS ..........time has changed and we living in 21st century. ......

God Bless You my dear brother Mr kaul......

From India, Delhi
shahnawaz26

I would like to request everyone to refrain from writing or encouraging these sort of articles. Here when we attach a file or post an informative article we dont look or care whether it is a Kaul or a Khan who is going to read or benefit. What I am trying to say is we have communal love and understanding and a sense of respect and care for each other. SO PLEASE DONT TRY TO CREATE ANY NEGATIVITY OR PLEASE DONT SOW A SEED OF HATRED AMONGST THE USERS. It is just a request.
From Netherlands
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.