No Tags Found!

arunsinghal1969

Dear friends I am looking forward for the details on factory board as per Factory Act Kindly help me arun singhal
From India, New Delhi
firepro

Dear All, Please find attached an excellent ebook on IMPROVING SAFETY CULTURE - A PRACTICAL GUIDE. A must read for all safety professionals. Regards, Firoz Bangalore
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Improving Safety Culture-A Practical Guide.pdf (1.32 MB, 893 views)

neeraj4all

Dear Keshav
Good to see starting of Safety topics in this forum. Looking through the figures (accident data) if calculated in % would show the real statistics. Personnel strength (numbers) have grown tremendously and the rate of accidents have gone down drastically.
Well keep it up.
Regards
Neeraj

From India, Mumbai
neeraj4all

Dear Anil Gupta
Please do not send your mails in this forum.
Moderators: Request to please check this member - Anil Guptaji - He is making this Forum for advertisement of his company in each and every discussions that is being done.

From India, Mumbai
Kesava Pillai

Dear Firoz,
Quite nice of you with your post.
This booklet "Improving Safety Culture-A Practical Guide." will be quite useful for many in the forum.
Again thanks for your valuable contribution and request to continue with your support for the cause.
Regards,
Kesava Pillai

From India, Kollam
dkasar

Dear All,

Thanks to all of you to encourage your juniors in this profeesion & start a valuable discussion apart from data related help.

Dear Kesava sir,

I am now working as a safety executive.I think we (Juniors)should be able to make our small world safe by getting experiance in improved safety culture companies with guidence by seniors such as safety managers.this is matter of chance but not related to ability & justice to the profession.Required knowledge, conversant with the statutory requirements & communication skills are those things which can be fastly learned in new corporate era where training in this things are part of the main function of the orgnisation. such as in our learning & development department following are the program & many more others including safety(HSE & Legal ) are arranged for devlope employee as assets.

Negotiation Skill

Advance Excel

Business/Email Etiquettes

Decision Making & Problem Solving

Stress management

Being Assertive for Result

Conflict Handling

Aerodynamic Concepts

Thanks & Regards,

Dilip Kasar,

Mailid - ,

Mobile no; 09099044714.

From India, Pune
Kesava Pillai

Dear Dilip Kasar,
If you are motivated, learning is easy and resources are plenty.
Some are a bit lucky to be with organizations having a training culture. Consider all those trainings you receive from the organization you work with as incentive.
Unlike other departments in safety subjects are very many each having absolutely no connection with other in most cases.
With determination, I am sure you can enrich your knowledge, develop your skill to be successful safety man. Of course your attitude always counts.
Let us do our part diligently.
Regards,
Kesava Pillai

From India, Kollam
sagar chandrakant ahiwale
Hi Sir I am Sagar Ahiwale.I have interested to that type of activities. join me in your group.
From India, Mumbai
Kesava Pillai

Dear Sagar Chandrakanth, Welcome friend, this forum is all for you to share and gain. I am sure your contributions will help keep this forum remain lively ! Regards, Kesava Pillai
From India, Kollam
jitender901

I think the most important aspect towards the success of any safety program will be the awareness of safety culture in the mind of the person for whom this whole program is put into place i.e. The Worker.Worker or labour is to be trained in such a fashion,where one day he is psychologically in unison with the safety.The day he starts worrying about his safety and the day he starts looking for unsafe conditions around him.That will be a day when instead of safety staff chasing him,he will start chasing safety staff for removal of unsafe conditions and that is the day when reluctant management will have no other option but to provide him safe environment.Let us put more emphasis on this kind of psychological training for workers where a safety culture is permanantly induced in him and he no longer takes safety measures incovenient or uncomfortable.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.